Pi Theta Chi
Pi Theta Chi is a local sorority at Howard Payne that was founded in the Spring of 2016.
The purpose of Pi Theta Chi shall be:
- To proclaim Christian faith
- To maintain and encourage academic excellence
- To show a dedication to serving others, Howard Payne University, and the community through missions and philanthropic service
- To encourage others in their Christian faith
- To uphold and exemplify good character, morals, and behavior
- To provide opportunities for community among women on campus
Mission Statement: A women’s sorority dedicated to promoting and enhancing Christian fellowship through acts of service and missions.