Howard Payne University is the greatest place on Earth. Okay, we may be a little biased. If you need more convincing, we’re happy to help. With caring and supportive faculty and staff and a Christian atmosphere, our students find HPU to be a great fit for them. We’re committed to helping you develop academically, personally and spiritually. Find your place at HPU today by following the steps below. We look forward to having you as part of the HPU family!
It’s completely free to apply to Howard Payne University!
- Submit your application – Click the link to fill out our FREE application for admission.
- Submit your high school transcript
- Submit your ACT (Code: 4102) or SAT (Code: 6278) scores
Please send transcripts and test scores to:
Howard Payne University
New Braunfels Center
ATTN: Admission Counselor
4102 Loop 337, Suite 100
New Braunfels, TX 78130
ATTN: Admission Counselor
ATTN: New Braunfels Admission Counselor
Unconditional admission is typically offered to students who have maintained a “B” (80 and above) average or better throughout high school, whose ACT composite score is 19 or above or whose New SAT score is 990 or above or whose Old SAT score (Critical Reading plus Math) is 910 or above, and who meet all other admission requirements.
Are your test scores or GPA below Unconditional Admission requirements? Find out more about our Provisional Program.
Below is a quick-reference checklist for the enrollment process:
Setting up a visit will give you a chance to talk with your admission counselor and better understand how HPU New Braunfels can help you achieve your academic goals. You’ll walk away from your visit with a free t-shirt and good feel for what life is like here at HPU. Contact us to schedule your visit today!
The Next Steps…
Once you have been accepted to HPU, here’s what you need to do next:
- Submit your FAFSA – The Free Application for Federal Student Aid helps students find federal student aid to help them pay for college. HPU’s school code for the FAFSA is 003575.
- Submit Immunization Records
- Submit Extension Center Health Form
- Claim Account
- Complete Financial Aid Application – This form helps the Financial Aid office find the best award package possible for you.
- Schedule Advising Appointment
- Order Textbooks – Once you have your classes scheduled, you can order your textbooks at HPU’s online bookstore.
Have more questions? Contact Us!
Howard Payne University New Braunfels Center4102 Loop 337, Suite 100 New Braunfels, TX 78130 firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 830-629-2366 Fax: 325-649-8901
Want to find out more about what’s happening at HPU NB? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!