(Employers Register below)
Explore career opportunities in various fields! Representatives will be available to network and share information on full-time and internship opportunities within their organizations.
The event is for freshman who are still exploring a variety of career options, sophomores who are starting to narrow their interests and are looking to develop their student portfolio through meaningful experiences, and upperclassmen who are preparing to apply and want to network for employment opportunities.
Students do not need to register to attend.
Tips on how to approach organizations at the fair:
- Come dressed professionally
- Have your resume ready and bring multiple copies
- Introduce yourself, shake hands, and smile
- Share your knowledge of the organization (research the employer ahead of time) and segue into your “60 Second Commercial”
- A list of registered employers/organizations will be sent out prior to the event
- Be ready to ask informative questions
- What would be the best way to apply to your positions?
- What is the hiring process?
- What other opportunities are there for individuals with my skills, background, and interests?
- Be brief but friendly
- ASK employers for their business card
- Thank employers for their time and let them know you will be following-up
**NOTE: A Come & Go Resume Workshop will be held Tuesday, Oct. 22nd, & Tuesday, Oct 29th, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. in Thompson Academic Complex Computer Lab Room 101 with Tammy Arreola, Career Services Coordinator**
Connect with HPU students in person, accept applications and evaluate potential new hires in an interview setting.
- No Fee
- Free Wifi
- Light Refreshments
- 1 – 6 ft. Table w/2 Chairs
- Set-up / Check in: Starts at Noon
- Tear Down: After 3:30 p.m.
- Registration Deadline: Friday, November 1st
- Private Interview Room Available Upon Request (email: email@example.com)
*Note: Table covers are required. If your company does not have one it will be provided for a $20.00 fee payable at time of registration.
This event is being held in Bullion Suites located upstairs in Mabee University Center located at 1200 Fisk Street.
**Although you will not see a confirmation upon registration here, you will receive a registration confirmation email for this event.
Summer Camps & Other Summer Employers are encouraged to attend the November 5th Career Fair
Click the link below to register for the event!