Required Steps for HPU Student Employment
1. Apply online (must have a login ID for Gateway).
2. Interview with campus employer (if selected).
3. After the hiring supervisor has offered you the position, visit the Financial Aid Office in the Packer Administration Building on Fisk and have them complete the top portion of a Howard Payne University Student Employment Authorization Form.
4. Take the HPU Student Employment Authorization form to the hiring supervisor to fill out the bottom portion.
- They will keep a copy
5. Take a copy of the completed form back to the Financial Aid Office.
6. Return the last copy of the completed and signed Authorization Form to the Office of Human Resources to complete your payroll eligibility paperwork. (You will not be able to receive a paycheck until this is completed.)
You MUST take the following items to HR when you go:
- Bank information for direct deposit (a deposit slip is great)
- State issued photo id such as driver’s license
- Social security card
- Other forms of ID may be acceptable IF you do not have the above items (contact HR for a list of acceptable forms of ID)
NOTE: Students may not work in more than 1 on-campus position at any given time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the HPU Career Services Office at 325-649-8630 or email: email@example.com
All on campus positions are filled at this time. Please check back regularly for updated listings.